Come on out and join us for some good, old fashioned family fun!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO KNOW:
– The farm is open to the public during late September and all of October on:
Fridays from 3 pm to 6:30 pm
Saturdays from 10 am to 6:30 pm
Sundays from 1 pm to 6 pm
– Our hours often change due to inclement weather. Please check our Facebook page for up-to-date hours and closings.
– Credit cards are only taken in our admission booth. All other purchases at the farm are CASH ONLY. This includes concessions, pumpkins and other park activities.
– There is NO ATM on the property. Cash Back requests are available at the admission booth, but require a charge of $1 per ever $20 in cash back with a maximum of $60 cash back.
– No pets are allowed on the farm. Please do not bring them with you.
– Most questions are about the farm are answered on this page. Please read through all of the information.
Includes access to our Corn Maze, Wagon Ride, Cow Train, and Family Fun Park
General Admission (age 3 and over): $10.00 per person
Military/First Responders/Seniors 60+: $7.00 per qualifying individual, and $1 off admission for all accompanying members of your group.
Children Ages 2 and younger FREE of charge (does not include Field Trips, special events, or groups during our non-public hours)
We accept Cash, Local Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Credit cards are only taken in our admission booth. All other purchases at the farm are CASH ONLY. This includes concessions, pumpkins and other park activities.. (We will charge a $1 fee for every $20 of cash back requested. Maximum of $60 cash back)
Concessions, Family Fun Park activities, and Pumpkins are CASH ONLY. No outside food or beverages allowed.
Group Rates During Corn Maze Season (15 or more persons and must arrive at the same time):
$8 per person (age 3 and up)
General Admission Reservations only necessary if you’d like to reserve a picnic shelter.
*Reservations not necessary unless you need to reserve our covered shelter. Please refer to our CONTACT PAGE for more details if you need to book a Group reservation.
Open To Public late September through October:
Friday – 3 pm – 6:30 pm
Saturdays – 10 am – 6:30 pm
Sundays – 1 pm – 6:00 pm
We will stop selling tickets at 5:00 pm in order to allow our guests to enjoy all we have to offer.
For the health and safety of all of our guests, please DO NOT bring your pets to the farm.
Coupons can not be combined with other offers or used with other Farm activities (i.e. Strawberries and Christmas Trees)
The corn maze may be affected by extreme inclement weather. If weather is bad, we recommend that you check the Farm Facebook Page before you come and visit the farm. Be sure to “like” our Facebook page for up-to-date info on our hours, attractions and special events. If we close because of weather, you’ll be sure to find it there!
For more information, please contact us via our CONTACT PAGE
Admission Includes the following activities in our Family Fun Park:
Additional cost activities (CASH ONLY):
Enjoy fresh made kettle corn, hot apple cider, ice cream, snow cones, and other yummy treats at our concessions. (CASH ONLY, No outside food or beverages allowed)
New this year for 2017: We have reserved Food Trucks on Saturdays and Sundays at the Farm. Please check our Facebook page for the schedule!
We do Birthday Parties, Field Trips, Corporate Events, and other special events during Corn Maze season.
Please see our Parties and Events page !